I had therapy last Tuesday. I honestly don’t remember much of what was said. We talked about so many things. Marriage was high up on the topic list. That is a…complicated situation. I don’t even know what’s going on with that right now.
Another huge thing was me making plans for my life – me and my kids – because I haven’t done anything with my life, other than have kids. I haven’t had a purpose other than raising children, and even then, I don’t do that well.
My future path so far for Spring 2017 looks like this:
- Finish registering for classes
- Decide if I want to do summer classes
- Get some school supplies?
- Get the kids to their appts successfully
- Better advocate for Lauren’s 4th grade year (IEP meeting in May)
- Continue going to my therapist and DOING THE WORK EVEN WHEN IT’S HARD
- Keep going to marriage counseling, even though I have to go alone and DO THE WORK EVEN WHEN IT’S HARD
- Purge my house of too-small clothes, and unused toys
- Read 6 books (photo of them all at the end of the post)
- Go to church with the kids on Sundays
- Journal more. I miss writing and I need to get back to it. Even if it’s just song lyrics for now (Hard Love by NEEDTOBREATHE is a GREAT song)
- Go to the psychiatrist appt
- Go to the ARMS appt (easy, because it’s at my house) WIN.
There are probably some more things, and I will update as I think of them but this is it for now.